Good communication doesn’t have to be hard, but it can be easy to get wrong.
Here are five common communication mistakes that people make:
1. Thinking it is about you (it is about the customer)
2. Selling, rather than communicating value and benefit
3. Being too technical in your language
4. Making things complicated – keep it simple
5. Using passive instead of active language
Avoiding these mistakes comes with practice. A simple way to keep them front of mind (so you can avoid them!) is printing out this list and keeping it nearby for easy reference.
Alternatively, contact us to find out how we can help you with your communications.
This article was written by ExaltPR